Scale system font size from 20% (smaller) to 10x (bigger)
★ support Polish language
★ if UI is still showing in English and you'd like to help the translation, please send me an email
★ bugs fixed and optimizations
★ fixed: the problem of magnifier widget title text will be clipped on some devices
★ new change font size notification buttons. Only available on Android 7+, or rooted Android 4.4+ devices. PRO-only feature
★ fixed: some UI components cannot be tapped on large system font size devices
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- CHANGE_CONFIGURATION: Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.